Healthy Recipes: Waldorf Salad
Waldorf Salad Recipe
The Waldorf salad is one of the most simple and tasty salads there and it’s a very healthy salad. The Waldorf salad is a very full plate rich in vitamins and minerals that can be part of any healthy diet. Like all our recipes, is a lactose free, gluten free and sugar free recipe.
Prepare a Waldorf salad only takes about 15 minutes. It’s a very easy recipe without any difficulty that does not need to use stoves or electricity of any kind, so it can be a recipe highly recommended “to take away” anywhere.
Ingredients for the elaboration of a Waldorf salad
- 150 gr of walnuts
- 1 kg of apples
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 cabagge
- 150 g raisins
- 200 grams of soy yogurt
- 10 ml of umeboshi vinegar
- 20 gr of organic mustard
Steps for preparing Waldorf salad with walnuts
- Cut the cabbage very thin, julienned, cut the celery also very thin and cut the apples into small pieces.
- Add the nuts chosen, usually raisins and walnuts.
- Make the sauce by mixing the soy yogurt with umeboshi vinegar and irganic mustard until all is homogeneous
- Dress the salad with the sauce, spreading it well with all the ingredients
- Serve at room temperature
Have you tried it?