Healthy recipes: Cucumber and wakame salad with toasted sesame dressing
Salad recipes: Cucumber and wakame salad
Healthy recipes, like this cucumber salad, have become our biggest allies in combating the summer heat. Enjoy while cooking it thanks to the easy preparation of one of our delicious light recipes.
Ingredients to prepare the salad:
- Cucumber: This is one of the most beneficial vegetables for health: rich in Vitamins A, B and C , it also contains minerals like potassium, magnesium or silicon.
- Wakame: A variety of seaweed rich in calcium, iodine and big remineralizing properties.
- Salt: It has high sodium levels, which is very useful in maintaining the blood pressure .
- Cabbage: A vegetable rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
How to prepare the salad:
- Cut the cucumber into slices and remove the water with a pinch of salt .
- Soak the wakame.
- Cut the cabbage into strips and boil for 2 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Serve it.
Simple, tasty and healthy. Do not hesitate to prepare and taste one of our most successful healthy recipes. You will love it!