Healthy recipe: Cold soup with almond milk and chives
Summer dishes: Cold soup with almond milk and fresh chives
Traditionally we consider spoon dishes as characteristic of the coldest seasons of the year, but in this case you will be surprised by this delightful and healthy summer recipe: cold soup with almond milk and fresh chives, one of the best SHAMADI‘s recipe.
Ingredients for the soup:
- 1 litre Almond milk: Recommended for people with high levels of blood cholesterol because helps in its regulation.
- 500 grs. of peeled Almonds: Its high levels of monoinsaturated acids makes them a key to combat heart diseases.
- 800 grs. of White Sweet Potatoes: Really necessary to help us in the regulation of the intestinal transit.
- 2 Leeks: Composed by a 90% of water, this vegetable is very beneficial because of its great diuretic properties, so it is especially recommended for people with fluids retention or hypertension.
- Organic Olive Oil: It has become in the best quality oil on the market thanks to its low concentration of oleic acid, it preserves its nutritional properties.
- Chives: Well known for its benefits for calming stomachaches and protecting against cardiovascular diseases.
Preparation of the recipe:
- Peel the white sweet potatoes and cut them into large pieces.
- Peel the leeks and cut them into large pieces.
- Sauté the white sweet potatoes and the leeks with the organic olive oil for 15 minutes and add the almond milk.
- Cover the resulting mixture with water and boil it for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mash and strain the resulting mixture.
- Let it cool, plate it, serve and ready to taste!
A delicious healthy recipe perfect to surprise your guests at any time of the day. Do not hesitate to prepare this healthy summer soup with almond mild and fresh chives. The will love it!