Easy and healthy sweet recipe: chocolate mousse
Recipe for Valentine’s Day: Healthy chocolate mousse
Thinking about how to surprise on Valentine’s Day quickly and easily? We suggest you to prepare a special dessert with this easy and healthy recipe for a delicious chocolate mousse without sugar or milk.
Normally we associate celebrations with sweet recipes that are harmful to our health but with this recipe for healthy chocolate mousse step by step we can surprise on Valentine dinner without giving up our healthy diet.
Ingredients for healthy chocolate mousse
- 600 ml soymilk (or 300 ml rice milk and 300 ml of soy milk)
- A pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1 tablespoon full of agar-agar flakes
- 3 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot (or cornstarch or kuzu)
- 70 ml agave syrup
- ½ cup chopped toasted hazelnuts (or other nuts to taste)
This healthy chocolate mousse recipe is very easy to do and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Just follow these three easy steps to have the perfect dessert to celebrate Valentine’s Day without sacrificing health:
- Boil the vegetable milk along with unrefined sea salt and the agar -agar flakes for 4 minutes on low heat.
- Add the arrowroot or kuzu to thicken, organic cocoa powder and agave syrup as a sugar substitute and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Finally, outside the heat, add the toasted nuts to taste and serve it in cups or bowls. Let cool and the delicious unsweetened chocolate mousse will be ready to serve.
Happy Valentine’s Day!