5 foods that will help you enhance your tan
How to keep your tan for a longer time
After a well-deserved summer holidays, one of our main objectives is the maintenance of the beautiful golden skin tone that we get during them; that is why today we show you which 5 foods will help you achieving and maintaining a healthy tan.
5 foods that will boost your tan:
Besides using the most appropriate sunscreen and drinking water to ensure a constant hydration of the skin, there are some foods that help in the maintenance of a healthy tan for a long time in a very natural way.
- Carrot: Our principal ally for preserving a healthy tan thanks to its high beta-carotene levels.
- Papaya: Like carrots, orange fruits and vegetables, such as papaya, help to enhance your tan naturally thanks to its high beta-carotene levels.
- Melon: This refreshing fruit, rich in antioxidants and beta-carotenes will help you to keep your golden skin tone.
- Broccoli: One of the most recommended vegetables for the maintenance of a healthy tan thanks to its great moisturizing properties.
- Whole Grains: Some whole grains such as spelt, buckwheat, millet, oats and quinoa are really beneficial helping in the maintenance of the tan thanks to its large amount of vitamins and nutrients.